The wider aims of the Zero Carbon Business coalition are to collaborate to:
- understand the needs, barriers and opportunities for SMEs in decarbonisation of the economy
- prioritise shared investment in, and coordinate the development of, content and tools that meet SME needs for use on the zero carbon business platform or more widely
- develop a shared strategy for engaging with the SME community
The coalition is managed by the Broadway Initiative.
Members of the coalition include:
- Federation of Small Businesses
- British Chambers of Commerce
- Make UK
- Northern Powergrid
- Western Power Distribution
- Electricity North West
- British Independent Retailers Association
- British Retail Consortium
- Home Builders Federation
- Food and Drink Federation
Expert advice is provided with the help of Chambers Low Carbon and the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment.
The digital service is being developed by Llibertat.