UK Hospitality (UKH)
UKH is the leading voice for businesses in the hospitality sector. Its members include independent bars, restaurants and hotels, as well as large multi-national sites.
UKH is a founding partner of Zero Carbon Business.
Why net zero is important for hospitality businesses
The UK government is committed to reaching net zero emissions by 2050. There is a growing expectation that customers and government regulations will require you to reduce your carbon footprint.
Your business can benefit financially by taking action. By using energy more efficiently and reducing waste you can make significant savings on annual bills.
Top links for hospitality businesses
- Plan your net zero journey: get tailored advice
- What is net zero?
- Reporting and reducing emissions: what you must do
- Electric vans: everything you need to know
- Refrigerated goods: energy saving measures
- Sustainable packaging
- Reducing waste
- Switching to renewable energy
- Grants and support
Scottish holiday cottage business attracts new customers by installing EV chargers