Western Power Distribution
Western Power is the electricity network operator for the Midlands, South Wales and the South West. The company is a founding partner of Zero Carbon Business.
Why net zero is important
The UK government is committed to reaching net zero emissions by 2050.
There is a growing expectation that customers and government regulations will require you to reduce your carbon footprint.
By taking action you can make your business more energy efficient and save money on bills.
Top links for Western Power customers
- Plan your net zero journey: get tailored advice
- What is net zero?
- Carbon emissions and the law: what you must do
- Electric vehicles
- Switching to renewable energy
- Solar panels: what you need to know
- Improve your insulation and windows
- Grants and support
Devon farm reduced its carbon footprint by working with a university